COME JOIN US!
This event is a glimpse into the world of Vegan Health & Fitness. We showcase that the Vegan lifestyle is a healthy one, improves performance, and is beneficial for not only humans but animals and the planet.
The Vegan Health & Fitness Expo also features the World’s Only All-Vegan, Natural Bodybuilding Competition. Free goodie bags and interactive exhibits for everyone. Try Vegan Nutrition products and delicious Vegan Food samples. Plant Based Doctors, Celebrities, Champion Vegan Athletes, health & fitness experts will be there!
2500 in-person Attendees
2.5M reached from marketing
See the following vegan athletes LIVE and in-person at the Vegan Health and Fitness EXPO on April 15, 2023. Purchase your tickets before March 31st to receive a vegan tote bag filled with products, coupons, and other special items. Keep checking back for more names to be announced.
Click to See Speakers
- Chef Babette Davis – Vegan Chef, Author, Actress, Fitness Model, 72yrs young
- Dr. Shabnam Islam – Vegan TV Host of “Peeled”, 1st All-Vegan Cooking Show
- Dr. Milton Rene Mills – featured in “What the Health”, “Vegucated” movies
- Robert Cheeke – NY Times Bestselling Author, Founder of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness
- James Wildman – Humane Educator for ARFF, 101 Reasons to Go Vegan has 1M+ Views
- Dr. Frank Sabatino - Vegan Water-Fasting Doctor, PhD in Cell Biology
- Paul Rodney Turner - Founder, Food for Life Global
- Giacomo Marchese and Dani Taylor – Founders of Vegan Proteins & PlantBuilt
- Geoff Palmer – Founder Clean Machine & World Vegan Bodybuilding Championship
- Avrora Gunko – Vegan Fitness Trainer, Nutritionist, Actress & Model
- Sean Russell – SoFlo Vegans, Co-Promoter Vegan Health & Fitness Expo
- Susan Hargreaves – Creator of Animal Hero Kids & Veganza Author
- Katya Gorbacheva, Author and Champion Vegan Powerlifter
Explore the World of Vegan Health and Fitness
Workshops and Speakers
Find New Vegan Brands
World Famous Ft. Lauderdale Beach
Held at The Broward County Convention Center
Are you passionate about being vegan, or would like to know more about it? Come and learn more by supporting our mission. Volunteer for us.
Register to be one of 40+ vendors in attendance for our Vegan Health & Fitness Expo. This is a sampling event expected to reach 2,000 attendees.
Reach an international audience through a marketing campaign consisting of press releases, social media content, LIVE event promotion, online digital programming, influencer marketing, and paid advertising.