BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Are you passionate about being a vegan, or would you like to know more about it? Come and learn more by supporting our mission. Volunteer at the Vegan Health and Fitness EXPO.
Please review the following key benefits.
- Receive a complimentary ticket to attend the event.
- Choose an available shift to support on Saturday, April 15, 2023.
- Attend a volunteer orientation on April 14, 2023.
- Receive school credit.
See the following vegan athletes LIVE and in-person at the Vegan Health and Fitness EXPO on April 15, 2023. Purchase your tickets before March 31st to receive a vegan tote bag filled with products, coupons, and other special items. Keep checking back for more names to be announced.
Click to See Speakers
- Chef Babette Davis – Vegan Chef, Author, Actress, Fitness Model, 72yrs young
- Dr. Shabnam Islam – Vegan TV Host of “Peeled”, 1st All-Vegan Cooking Show
- Dr. Milton Rene Mills – featured in “What the Health”, “Vegucated” movies
- Robert Cheeke – NY Times Bestselling Author, Founder of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness
- James Wildman – Humane Educator for ARFF, 101 Reasons to Go Vegan has 1M+ Views
- Dr. Frank Sabatino - Vegan Water-Fasting Doctor, PhD in Cell Biology
- Paul Rodney Turner - Founder, Food for Life Global
- Giacomo Marchese and Dani Taylor – Founders of Vegan Proteins & PlantBuilt
- Geoff Palmer – Founder Clean Machine & World Vegan Bodybuilding Championship
- Avrora Gunko – Vegan Fitness Trainer, Nutritionist, Actress & Model
- Sean Russell – SoFlo Vegans, Co-Promoter Vegan Health & Fitness Expo
- Susan Hargreaves – Creator of Animal Hero Kids & Veganza Author
- Katya Gorbacheva, Author and Champion Vegan Powerlifter
As a volunteer, you will receive complimentary entry and a cool T-shirt to wear at the event. Volunteer space is limited so register today. After you complete the required fields, someone from our team will communicate the next steps in this process.